Franke is a world leading provider of products and solutions for residential kitchens and bathrooms, professional foodservice, coffee preparation and semi-/public washrooms established in 40 countries. At Franke, we want to make everything we do wonderful – from what we manufacture and design, to the way we deal with our partners, customers and each other.
Are you looking for a global challenge? We are offering you the opportunity to join our SAP finance team as
SAP Finance/Controlling Consultant (m/f) 100%
- Mentor SAP FI/CO teams in different locations in Switzerland, Italy and India
- Understand business needs and processes and anticipate, drive and facilitate the design of processes to ensure timely and effective solutions
- Support all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment solutions as well as documentation and end-user training
- Maintain professional relationships with our application support vendors to deliver high quality solutions, holding them accountable to deliver
- Translate business requirements into technical aspects
- Qualified professional with minimum 5 years SAP/FICO experience and a strong ability to translate business requirements into technical aspects
- Good knowledge of consolidation applications (e.g. Cognos) is beneficial
- Demonstrated experience working together in global teams in an international environment
- The ability to mentor and develop staff to meet personal and business requirements
- Customer and solution oriented with strong analytical skills
- Sound understanding of business processes and how the application supports the business process
- Excellent communications skills – fluent in German and English both spoken and written
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us.
We look for a proactive personality with drive and empathy and proven leadership skills with the ambition for a global leadership role.